Business segment Charlie design j.d.o.o. relating to the processing of personal data is subject to the relevant legal regulations and as such is strictly regulated. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/678 of the European Council and Parliament (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) and the applicable laws of the Republic of Croatia governing the field of personal data protection, Charlie design j.d.o.o. , as the Seller and manager of the processing of your personal data, is active in this segment and respects the principles of legal, fair and transparent processing of personal data.
The Seller undertakes to provide protection of the personal data of the buyers, by collecting only the necessary, basic data on the buyers / users that are necessary for the fulfillment of our obligations; informs customers about how to use the collected data, regularly gives customers a choice about the use of their data, including the ability to decide whether or not to have their name removed from the lists used for marketing campaigns. All user data is strictly kept and is available only to employees who need this data to do the job. All Charlie design j.d.o.o employees and business partners are responsible for adhering to the principles of privacy protection.
The customer guarantees that the information provided is accurate, complete and up-to-date and by accepting these general terms and conditions confirms that he agrees to the use of his personal data for the stated purposes.
In case of a dispute before the court, the court in Zagreb in whose territory the seat of the Seller is located has territorial jurisdiction.
The type of data we process is limited to the following:
– personal data required for a smooth user registration process
– personal data necessary for the operational implementation of the order, payment and delivery of the ordered product
– personal data from the correspondence of customers / users with the Processing Manager (including their content) and
The purpose of data processing is limited to the following cases:
– concluding a contract of sale and fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from it
– marketing purposes
– purposes of improving our business and your user experience (eg when you buy or order products and / or services from us, when you contact our customer service, when you sign up for our newsletter, when you fill out a survey about our products and services, etc.
We archive and protect personal data in the manner and perpetuation prescribed by the relevant legal regulations and the Data Protection Regulation.
Communication of data to third parties is limited to the following cases:
– in cases prescribed by law and when necessary for the execution of our legal obligations
– in cases when it is necessary to protect your life or physical integrity, and you are not able to give your consent to the processing of your personal data
– in cases when it is necessary for the fulfillment of tasks performed in the public interest
– in cases where you have published this information yourself
– in cases where it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests. We will keep your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes of processing.
Charlie design j.d.o.o. reserves the right to disclose your personal information to the following recipients, as set out below:
– Persons authorized to process personal data on behalf and for the account of the company, or associates or suppliers necessary for the provision and maintenance of services provided through this website (eg providers of website design and maintenance services, providers of delivery of ordered products or promotional materials , suppliers in the preparation of marketing campaigns, etc., associates or service providers who can best answer your questions, etc.)
– To the legal successor or successors, in case of status changes due to division, merger, restructuring or other transfer of control in the company
– To other recipients to whom Charlie design j.d.o.o. authorized or obliged to disclose the personal data of individuals on the basis of applicable regulations
The prescribed conditions regulate the contractual relationship between the buyer and the seller, concluded at the time of ordering the product and are subject to applicable legal regulations. Buyer and seller are defined below:
Seller – Charlie design j.d.o.o.
Customer – any person who, after reviewing and selecting the product, ordered the product by filling out an electronic form on the web store www.charlie-design.hr owned by Charlie design j.d.o.o.
User – any person who views the content available on the online store www.charlie-design.hr, owned by Charlie design j.d.o.o.
The prescribed conditions fully regulate the process of ordering, paying for and delivering products, as well as the customer’s right to return, replace or complain about the product. The seller reserves the right to change the prescribed conditions, ensuring compliance with legal regulations.
It is not obligatory to give consent for the processing of personal data, but by refusing it may prevent the user from using all or some of the content offered by the website or prevent access to information about our products.
The following is a list of rights that each user retains after giving consent to the processing of personal data:
a) Right of access:
Upon your request, we will provide you with a confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data and provide access to your data, including complete information on the type of data, the purpose of processing and the recipients to whom the data was disclosed.
When processing a request for access to data, we are obliged to confirm your identity, so it is possible that we will contact you further. We also reserve the right to charge an administrator fee in case of unfounded and repeated requests.
b) The right to correct data:
You have the right to correct your personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete. Users can also refresh their personal data via the user interface, but in any case you can contact us.
c) Right of deletion:
As a natural person, you have the right to request the deletion of all your personal data that we hold. However, please note that this is not an absolute right, so, for example, it does not go beyond our legal obligations to keep accounting records.
You may request the deletion of your personal data when your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed (for example, if you cancel all services you have used with us). You can exercise your right by contacting us.
d) The right to withdraw consent:
Users have the right to withdraw the previously given consent for the processing of personal data at any time.
e) Also, in certain circumstances, users have the right to object to the processing, to restrict the processing and to the portability of personal data.
f) The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: if you believe that your rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Agency (AZOP).